Hey guys, quite a few of you have been asking for my protein pancake recipe so here you go:
For the Pancakes:
- 1 scoop white chocolate protein powder
- 1 Tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 squares dark chocolate
- 2 eggs
- 1 scoop water (I just use my protein scoop)
For the toppings:
- Salted Caramel Halo Top Ice cream
- 1 tsp salted caramel sauce
- Place protein powder, coconut flour, baking powder, chocolate, eggs and water in a blender and blend together until you get a smooth mixture,
- Place mixture in a hot pan according to the size you want your pancakes. Tip* I use my protein scoop, that way my pancakes are the same size.
- Flip the pancake once bubbles begin to form and then cook until lightly golden.
- Stack on a plate or in a bowl and top with a few spoons of the ice-cream
- Heat up the salted caramel sauce in a microwave for 15 secs and dribble it over the pancakes.